Architect by Profession. Photo-artist by Religion, Heart and Soul.
My job takes me to places... My photography takes me to other places.
Several years ago, if someone could guess, I would get into photography, it would have been only in dreams. But things changed overnight for good... forever.
In my opinion photography is about...
"The frame that you set for the subject determines the story you want to describe in that moment."
My photography equipment details are as follows:
- Nikon D800 w/MB-D12 Multi Power Battery Pack
- Nikon D7000 w/MB-D11 Multi Power Battery Pack
- AF-S Nikkor 14–24mm f/2.8G ED
- AF-S Nikkor 24–70mm f/2.8G ED
- AF-S Nikkor 70–200mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG APO HSM Macro
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G
- AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G
- AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G
- Tokina 11-16mm DX/1.6x/APS Ultrawide
Tripod & Ballhead
- RRS TVC-34L Versa Series 3
- RRS BH-55 Ballhead w/Lever-Release Panning Clamp
- RRS TA-3 Leveling Base w/4.5" hook and Lever-Release Clamp
- MeFOTO BackPacker Travel Tripod (Titanium)
- Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight
ND Filters & Accessories
- LEE Adaptor Ring 67mm
- LEE Adaptor Ring 77mm
- LEE Big Stopper (10 stops)
- LEE Graduated ND Soft Transition Filter Set 4 x 6" (.3/1 stop, .6/2 stops, .9/3 stops)
- LEE Graduated ND Hard-Edge Filters Set 4 x 6" (.3/1 stop, .6/2 stops, .9/3 stops)
Wireless Remote/Cable Release (& others)
- SMDV RFN‑4s Wireless Remote Shutter Release
- MC-21 Remote Cord Cable Release
- ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control
- MC-DC2 Remote Shutter Release Cord
- Wacom Intuos Pro